After watching error_log file from moodle.org, here there are some errors that seems to happen often:
- On every request: File does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/moodle.org/html/assets. All the pages are requesting this: "http://moodle.org/assets/skins/sam/yui_image.php?file=3.2.0/sprite.png" and it isn't found.
- cvsadmin module broken: getting these:
- PHP Notice: Undefined variable: OUTPUT in /var/www/vhosts/moodle.org/html/mod/cvsadmin/locallib.php on line 776, referer: http://moodle.org/mod/cvsadmin/view.php?cid=1
- PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function user_picture() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/moodle.org/html/mod/cvsadmin/locallib.php on line 776, referer: http://moodle.org/mod/cvsadmin/view.php?cid=1
- This happening all the time, with tons of different discussions as referer, perhaps missing files migration?
- Default exception handler: Sorry, the requested file could not be found Debug: \n* line 379 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown\n* line 1474 of /lib/filelib.php: call to print_error()\n* line 533 of /pluginfile.php: call to send_file_not_found()\n, referer: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=159436&parent=698257
- A lot of sesskey exceptions, all them with this info:
- Default exception handler: Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted! Debug: \n* line 379 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown\n* line 810 of /lib/sessionlib.php: call to print_error()\n* line 29 of /login/environment.php: call to require_sesskey()
Those are the ones that are being sent to error_log all the time, 100% continuously.