PHP catchable fatal error Debug:
Argument 3 passed to global_navigation::load_activity() must be an instance of navigation_node, boolean given, called in
[dirroot]/lib/navigationlib.php on line 1205 and defined
Error code: codingerror
- line 406 of /lib/setuplib.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 2019 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to default_error_handler()
- line 1205 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->load_activity()
- line 2971 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->initialise()
- line 3014 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to navbar->has_items()
- line 36 of /theme/learnmoodle/js/google_analytics.php: call to navbar->get_items()
- line 35 of /theme/learnmoodle/layout/embedded.php: call to include()
- line 847 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
- line 777 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
- line 720 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->header()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to core_renderer->redirect_message()
- line 1479 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to call_user_func_array()
- line 2557 of /lib/weblib.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()
- line 2557 of /lib/weblib.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->redirect_message()
- line 3139 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to redirect()
- line 56 of /mod/quiz/view.php: call to require_login()
A remarkably similar issue arose on research earlier today as well, when Martin asked me to look into the issue.
From what I could ascertain there, it appeared to only be presenting an issue when the user did not have access to a section as part of the navigation menu drawing (ie: i was able to recreate the issue on my user account, but not on my admin account).
Martin believed that it was a bug in the database module, which seems to be valid, it looks like the google analytics stuff has simply called the same functions, which are rendering the same fatal errors.