As reported by Riley Peng, on the Registration page of their site it states
An error occurred during registration update (Invalid token - token not found)
Your site has been registered but the registration date is unknown. Please update your registration using the 'Update registration' button or ensure that the 'Site registration' scheduled task is enabled so your registration is automatically updated.
When attempting to unregister, the following error is displayed:
An error occurred when the site tried to unregister from Moodle.net: Invalid token - token not found
Moodle version: 3.4
The first time we try to update the registration is: Feb 5, around 19:17 (Pacific Time). For today's unregister, it's Feb 8, around 19:10 (Pacific Time).
We turned on debug, then do unregister, same error "An error occurred when the site tried to unregister from Moodle.net: Invalid token - token not found".
There is no debug info print in the HTML page. But we get some debug on Schedule Task for registration.
Execute scheduled task: Site registration (core\task\registration_cron_task)
... started 03:13:50. Current memory use 8.6MB.
... used 16 dbqueries
... used 0.81276202201843 seconds
Scheduled task failed: Site registration (core\task\registration_cron_task),Invalid token - token not found
- line 70 of /lib/classes/hub/api.php: call to core\hub\api::call_rest()
- line 113 of /lib/classes/hub/api.php: call to core\hub\api::call()
- line 307 of /lib/classes/hub/registration.php: call to core\hub\api::update_registration()
- line 45 of /lib/classes/task/registration_cron_task.php: call to core\hub\registration::update_cron()
- line 104 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to core\task\registration_cron_task->execute()
- line 292 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to cron_run_inner_scheduled_task()
- line 91 of /admin/tool/task/schedule_task.php: call to cron_run_single_task()