While running a number of jobs locally towards getting completed the 3.6 testing release matrix . I tried this combination:
- Current selenium server: 3.141.59
- Current chromedriver version: 2.44
- Current chrome: 70
- Old firefox supporting selenium driver (47.0.1)
And I got complete runs passing, with way less randomness and chick executions (specially with Chrome). Tried in a number of Mac runs (chrome and firefox) and Windows (chrome).
Also, it fixes the Firefox consistent failures that we have @ CIs for 35_STABLE and up (tags....) and here I got all them passing.
So this is about to try those combinations and maybe, if everything goes ok, apply for them @ CIs and surely, also make them the recommended ones @ Moodle Docs.
For the records, these are the behat configs I'm using here: