As per the release process 5 weeks prior i.e. Monday 7 October 2019 we need to create a fresh installation of the QA testing site.
- Disable hourly and daily syncs
- Backup current qamaster
- Delete qamaster and recreate using the most recent backup
- Upgrade qamaster to latest 3.8dev
- Add or change data on the site as required
- Re-enable the sync scripts
- Create a backup of qamaster
- At 12:00 UTC qamaster auto-upgrades to the latest dev version from git://git.moodle.org/integration.git
- At 13:00 UTC qa is updated to match qamaster and any changes made to qamaster will be available on qa
A new backup of qamaster should be requested at any time after substantial changes have been made to the site e.g. at the end of the QA cycle.