Basically we need to ensure that:
- The new 3-digits branch names to be used for >.39 (310, 311, 400, 401...) work perfectly.
- It's possible to specify multiple dev versions when configuring the job.
- The "stables or master" rule (for Tracker's fix versions), now named "stables or one dev branch" is observed:
- Cannot mix stables and dev as fix version.
- Cannot specify multiple dev as fix version.
- When an issue goes only to dev branches, only the "closest" (to release) gets the fix version.
- Unowned commits are found in all branches (stables and devs).
- Everything that goes to a dev version must be also in the next dev versions.
- Everything that goes to a dev version must be also in the previous dev versions (unless "master-only" label is applied).