- you have a tracker with a bug
- ages ago someone added a patch for the supported branches at that point in time
- it sat for ever and didn't land
- someone picks it up now, and adds the new branches
- when editing the tracker it doesn't allow you to edit the old branch fields for out of support moodles
- these branches cannot be found and break the ci
- the ci doens't look at these fields in the first place
- or you can edit fields which exist and remove them but you cannot add them back in
We'll often hit this picking up abandoned trackers and despite knowing the problem I constantly forget and have to keep re-figuring out that its a tracker bug not a code bug.
This tracker has a phantom branch:
- Error: Unable to fetch information from
MDL-60666-310 branch at https://github.com/petersistrom/moodle.