Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 2.9
Fix Version/s: 2.9
- Login in our moodlecloud site.
- Go to "MoodleMobile Developer Testing Course", last section, and check that all links works except the glossary ones (not supported in that site).
Pull Master Diff URL:
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a glossary and a few entries
- Enable glossary autolinking on filter, and entries
- Use one of the glossary item in some content
- View the content from the app
- Click on the item name which was made a link by the filter
- You are sent to the app addon glossary (which does not exist at this stage)
- The link is open in a browser window, and the user needs to log into the website.
This should be applied to module links (glossary, forum, etc.) and also to course completion status (we might have links to other courses reports).