Can anyone help me please,
I am using moodle 2.5 and i have tried to activate moodle mobile, but when i run the mobile application i get the error "Moodle Mobile Additional features check returned an unexpected response, you will be authenticated using the standard Mobile service" ...
As per Moodle documentation to enable Moodle Mobile Application, we tried all the following cases and it was not working:
1- In Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Web services > Mobile tick the 'Enable web services for mobile devices' checkbox, then click the button to save changes.
2- Using Moodle Mobile additional features (plugin) without “Mobile app Push Notifications”:
• Unpack the zip file into the local/ directory. A new directory will be created called local/mobile.
• Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
• Go to Site administration > Plugins > Web services > Mobile, enable "Enable web services for mobile devices" (Remember to save the changes)
• Go to Site administration > Plugins > Web services > External services, edit "Moodle Mobile additional features" and check the "Enabled" field, then save changes.
• Go to Site administration > Users >Permissions Define roles, edit the Authenticated user role and allow the capability moodle/webservice:createtoken.
• Note: You need to have upgraded the Moodle Mobile app to version 1.4.4.
If you are currently using the Moodle Mobile app, you will need to log out of all your sites in order for the app to detect the new service
3- Using Moodle Mobile additional features (plugin) with “Mobile app Push Notifications”:
Similar to second case, in addition I installed “Mobile app Push Notifications” but in its configuration, by clicking " Request access key” I got ("An error occurred while retrieving key. Your Moodle site must be registered with Moodle.org to use this service. You may need to re-register to update your details there."). Note: The system is already registered to Moodle.org, in addition I reregistered it and message still appears.