- Moodle 2.8.8 with plugin moodle mobile installed and configured to allow Moodle Mobile app access.
- Moodle 2.8.8 accessed through a corporate address with SSL certificate
- Users are required to have installed Company's personal digital certifcate either in the web browser or the phone to access the resource.
- Moodle login page doesn't show. Instead, the Microfot Federation login page, sync'd with AD appears.
- Download the app
- Type the site address of the corporate LMS
- Click on connect
WHAT I EXPECTED
- A new screen comes up asking for user's credentials
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS:
- Error message is shown: "Cannot connect: Verify that you have typed correctly the URL and that your site uses Moodle 2.4 or later"