In some cases, playing a video after it has been in full screen will crash the app.
Steps to reproduce - iOS only (reproduced on iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPhone 8)
- Create a label
- Add a link to the label. Upload an mp4 video to create the link.
- Save the label
- Open the course on the app.
- Click "Play" on the video.
- Make the video full screen by clicking the icon in the top left.
- Make the video normal size again by clicking X icon in the top left. The video will be paused.
- Click "Play" on the video again.
- The app will crash.
This also happens when we display video in one of our custom plugins. It does not happen if you use the "Add media" button instead of "Add link". I'm not sure what the difference is that's causing the crash.