We have mobile authentication set to Via browser window for Shibboleth SSO plugin authentication. On an Android device with Chrome set as the default browser, the app will redirect the user to Shibboleth to login, login is successful, and then the browser hangs and never redirects back to the app.
When tested with Firefox as the default browser, this issue did not occur.
- Open Moodle mobile app on Android device
- Add URL of Moodle site, click Connect
- Redirect to Chrome browser and login via Shibboleth
WHAT WAS EXPECTED
- Expected to be redirected back to Moodle mobile app, logged into Moodle site
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS
- Chrome browser hung and never redirected back to app