I found 2 issues while testing
Button unselected (Android and iOS)
- In RTE, start writing some text.
- Click the bold button. Check that the button is selected.
- Write 1 character. Check that the character is bold, but now the button is unselected.
- Write 1 more character. Check it is still bold, but the button is still unselected.
- If you click bold again, cursor will got to the char you were on step 2.
Selection changed (Android only)
- In RTE, write several paragraphs. In my case I had 4, and the last one had only one word.
- Select the whole text.
- Click the bold button. Check that the whole text becomes bold, but the last word is now unselected.
- Discovered while testing
MOBILE-3377 Android: RTE buttons don't work when some text is selected