When uploading video for Assignment from the "Photo albums" option in iOS, a NOT_FOUND_ERR is received and the file is not uploaded.
Steps to replicate:
- Using Moodle Mobile
- Access Assignment to submit
- Choose "Edit submission"
- Choose "+ Add file"
- Choose "Photo albums"
- Browse for a video to submit (mine was 30 seconds), click "Choose"
- After "Compressing Video..." completes... NOT_FOUND_ERR is displayed.
- Does not occur for any other selection option (e.g. Camera, Audio, Video [recorded instantly], Shared files, File)
- Repeatable across different Moodle courses
- Repeatable across different Moodle users
- The same file can be successfully uploaded to the assignment when using the Safari browser on the iPhone.
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iOS 13.5.1
- Site: Moodle 3.8.3 (Build: 20200511)
- Mobile App Version: 3.9.2