Course configured with Single Activity Format (at least Forum): if there are (sticky) blocks, they are hidden.
The reason is that the coexistence of splitview and blocks may cause some troubles.
This includes showing blocks at the bottom of the activity for narrow devices, in forums it could have lot and lot of scroll.
Also includes having three columns for activities with splitview and wide devices.
We should decide:
- Showing the blocks always under the content:
- Difficult to do with splitview, we should have to decide where to place the blocks (in the main split). Also manage infinite loading...
- Not enabling split view:
Just show the main view and the blocks. Also manage infinite loading...
- Showing 3 columns. (split view + blocks).
- Difficult to manage 2 scrolls at the same time because blocks are implemented to be in the main scroll, over the split view.
- Don't show any blocks. The easiest and more consistent.
- Moving blocks to another tab (always).