Status: Waiting for testing
Affects Version/s: 3.9.4
Fix Version/s: None
This issue should be tested both in Android and iOS.
- In web as teacher, add one embedded audio and one embedded video in some HTML content (e.g. a page or a label).
- In the app, open the page that contains those media. Check that you don't see a Download option in the audio or the video.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
Sprint:Moodle App 4.0
It is not possible to download mp3 files from the app to the device. I tested it on 3 different Android smartphones (not sure if this is an issue on iOS too).
mp3 within a page
I have added the mp3 within a page, and then try to download it from there as per below. Nothing happens:
- Create a page
- Add the code <a href="link to mp3" download>download</a>
- Click on the three little dots
- Click "Download"
mp3 as a file resource
Also, I have added the mp3 as a file and configure "force download", but the mp3 player opens up instead of the file being downloaded:
- Create a file
- Add the mp3 file
- Select "Force download" on Appearance > Display
- Open this file (this works on the desktop app, but not on the mobile app)
This is my first ticket, so apologies if I am missing something or I have selected the wrong components or something else!