In the Moodle App Development Guide, there should be a section where dynamic routes and split view are documented.
In particular, we could add the following two sections:
- Routing > Dynamic routes and split-view
- Talk about .forChild, buildMainMenuTabRoutes, etc.
- Should we implement custom directives similar to Angular's? For example, routerSitePathLink or routerSiteHomeLink.
- User Interface
- Talk about Ionic components vs Moodle components.
- Introduce common patterns like split-view.
- Design system?