There are several places where we can add quick reminder sets, similar to apps like Netflix and Reddit do:
- Activities with future time open dates set: Quiz, assignment and feedback, big blue button, chats, etc..
- Future courses
- Activities with availability time restrictions set
- Sections with availability time restrictions set
This could connect with MOBILE-3908 although it won't necessarily create a calendar reminder (maybe is not necessary? We can just add quick reminders, not events like Google does)
This needs some shaping, some ideas:
- After a reminder is set, the icon changes colour and becomes active (check Netflix, Reddit, youtube, twitch)
- To cancel or re-schedule a reminder, click on the active icon and options will be displayed in an in-line popup to delete/re-schedule maybe?
- Notifications tab in the app should have an option to see active reminders (so they can be deleted from there as well or you can go to the related activity)
- How to reset the time? how to cancel? Long press on top of the bell? Display a modal with several options as other apps do?
- What happen when the teacher edits a date and the user already had a reminder set for the original date?