In the browser the content of material "folder" is visible directly in the course if "inline on a course page" is configured.
In the mobile app the content is NOT visible. A work around is to set the folder to "On a separate page". Then in the app the folder-icon is visible and the content will be shown after a click at the folder-icon.
- Create a course and two folders to compare the behavior
- Upload files to folders.
- configure on folder with "inline on a course page" and the other with "On a separate page"
- Open the app and go to the course.
- The content of the first folder with "inline on a course page" is NOT visible but should be visible.
1. A work around is to set the folder to "On a separate page".
2, (Not very comfortable but in some cases if necessary copy the html-content of the filelist from the separate page to description of the folder and set "Display description on course page". This is only a trick and if you add files this will not be shown automatically in the course)