There are two things to review here:
- Whether we want to keep the Cancel | Login button or use back navigation
- Review the logout workflow, currently, the user is redirected to the Sites screen (if there are more than one site) but maybe it should be always redirected to the reconnect/relogin screen to quickly change users
- Some of the login methods listed might not make sense, if you logged in using a manual account you should not see the SSO methods and vice-versa
- For the Biometric workflow, when the user is using an SSO method such as Google/Faceebook, the reconnect screen (for logout) is a bit different (it is not displaying the Login button neither the Biometric ones)
- For the auto-logout case when the type of login forces open a browser, a message is displayed indicating that "You have to authenticate again...." instead of redirecting to the credentials screen that is what would happeng if the type of login is "manual/normal".