- When a user open the app (first time) a URL pointing to a Moodle site is required
- The user enters the URL and click "Check"
- The URL is checked. At this time, the auth/moodlemobile/check.php script is called: If the plugin is installed in the Moodle site, the app retrieve the type of login that should be performed
- If the type of log in is "using the app", just under the URL fields two new fields (username and password) are displayed
- If the type of log in is "using the browser", a message indicating that the user must enter his credentials at the Moodle site in the browser is displayed. The message is closed and the browser is open, the user enter his credentials in the Moodle site and once logged the app is launched again with the user authenticated.
If the plugin is not installed in the site, the type of login choosen is allways "log in using the app"