- Go to take a picture, take a picture, press Use button. A ultra quick alter box appears (don't have time to see what's on), then you are redirected to the main upload page.
- Go to browse Photo album, select a picture: Preview view doesn't display the preview picture but it's a black screen
- Twice during my testing I could browse my iPhone dashboard from the Preview view => obviously a iOS bug, can't do much.
- I once sent an image (from the black preview screen), when I came back to the upload screen the app froze.
- the first time I press browse Photo album: it takes 5 seconds for the phone to display the Photo Albums.
- 3G phone can not create folders with the current code. Need to check if there is an alternative.
3G phone has a lot less memory than other devices. Need to check if we can:
a) know how memory is left for the app
b) know how memory we need
c) free some memory
At worst we could abandon upload functionalities on 3G. We already abdandoned the Audio upload. It's a bit the Apple way to solve the issue with iPhone 3G related issues. Note that Apple gave up with iOS update on iPhone 3G (even security issues).
|3G: Take a picture => too quick redirection to main page||Resolved|
|3G: Preview view is always black (almost)||Resolved|
|3G: App froze on the main page||Resolved|
|3G: first time you press browse Photo album is too slow||Resolved|
|3G: fail to create folder (log msg)||Resolved|