Moodle User Association
My course Overview: Activity status
Updated version: 21-06-2016 on request of community and HQ feedback
As a project for the Moodle User Association, I suggest a review and/or a redesign of the My Courses overview that's been used on My Dashboard.
The main purpose of the Course Overview block would be to give a better overview on what is going on in a course, without students/teachers having to go to the course.
On request of MUA / HQ this documentation only describes a first step where we focus on activity and course completion only.
- Project size: medium | Extra feature upcoming interesting would make it High size.
- Audience: primary school/universities/ work places (commerce)
- Target users: teachers, students, admins
To create a user friendly My Course overview where students and teachers find a quick overview:
- on the status of activities/resources within a course
- A teacher progress overview without going into a course.
- A teachers overview on which activities still need graded.
- Showing course and/or activity progress within a course for students.
This documentation only describes point 1.